Friday, April 22, 2011

A few of my favorite phrases

This is a quote from a HOH that I think describes this lifestyle so beautifully....

How does an imperfect man guide and direct the object of his affection towards a better standard even after recognizing his own faults? He accepts his condition and realizes that his love for the woman is the most important ingredient in this beautiful dance called a relationship. I have spent my life coming to terms with who I am and what I want in relationships. After so many years of struggles in the past, I have found that happiness and peace do exist in the type of relationship that most of the world does not appreciate (you can probably relate). I am in a relationship that is truly special and is one of a kind. My love is a woman who is especially kind and giving and I am truly lucky to have her in my life. We are both spankos at heart and I use this to guide our lives together towards a better future. There is a great deal of our relationship that is vanilla and is quite normal. However, while some couples struggle over the leadership of their relationship, we have an understanding that I will protect and love her at all times and if necessary, pull her across my knee and spank her when she needs protection from herself. For me, I adore the beautiful submission of her will to me. She submits herself to my decision of when she will be spanked, and at times, punished. At the same time, it is my responsibility to always keep her best intentions clear and to act accordingly.

This phrase took me time to submit and accept, but I think those of us who are true to this lifestyle can agree.

"If I didn't follow through you wouldn't respect me."

No comments:

Post a Comment