Saturday, August 20, 2011

Thoughts on Submission

Submission is the most precious and powerful gift we can give to a Dom.  Once it's given and accepted it can never be taken back.  This exchange of power that I'm experiencing is amazing and is taking me to emotional levels I've only dreamed of.  My mindset and everyday thinking is changing rapidly.  As much as I fear my punishment, I'm so drawn to you and feel the dependency growing.  The need to be with you is so strong that it overwhelms me at times. 

On another note.....Do I share with him that I have a wooden paddle that was hand made for me years ago or do I keep it hidden and to myself?

1 comment:

  1. If your words are true to your heart. You must tell him. If he finds it before you tell him, that's not submitting completely. Follow your heart and have faith and trust in your Dom. By doing this you will be free in your soul.

    ReplyDelete