Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The hunger builds...

I'm beginning to feel the hunger build deep inside of me.  As we begin sharing ideas and views of submission it's beginning to build a fire deep inside of me.  I find my mind filled with thoughts and visions of my body being taken and pushed to the highest levels of sexual desires.  Feeling his power over me as my body begins to submit to his touch.  The desire and hunger grows to the point where I beg to be taken.

The thoughts and curiousity of the firsts....The first time I am taken and submit to his control..the first time I get punished.  Wondering how my mind and body will react and more importantly how I will react to him...Will it be as natural as things have progressed so far or will I try to remain strong and prolong the transfer of control......only time will be able to answer these questions.

I would love to hear feedback on this for anyone interested in responding. 

1 comment:

  1. Michael Head of HouseholdDecember 20, 2011 at 6:49 PM

    I look forward to reading more on your adventures sweetcheeks. Inquiring minds want to know :)

    ReplyDelete