Sunday, December 18, 2011

It's been a long time...

I took a break from here and hope to hear from all of you again.  I needed to walk away for a little bit to regroup and try this once again to find my true happiness and contentment.  I have met someone and feel that there is some true potential for making it happen this time.  In suttle ways, I'm learning simple things from him. 

I shared with him tonight about my blog and hope that he will visit sometime and post once in awhile as well.  I think a blog can be really interesting if both parties post to it.  I'm not sure he will want to, but hoping he will conisder it. 

One of the things I like about him is he takes his time and once to go slow and get to know me first.  I find this very refreshing and appealing. 

I will start again posting on here my thoughts and feelings on a more regular basis.  I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and all their spanking dreams come true...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back sweetcheeks, why have you been gone so long? I hope this new man in your life gives you the love and punishments you need. You need to be held accountable on so many levels. You can be so bratty and I hope he's up for it. Dom from Texas

    ReplyDelete