Sunday, July 31, 2011

And the Bond Grows Stronger

I'm suppossed to be sleeping right now, but decided to write a new blog.  It's been over a week since I've done so. 
As my relationship with him continues to grow even stronger, I'm learning more and more about myself as a sub and my surrender to him.  No matter what I do to occupy my time in his absence, I just don't feel whole when he's not with me.  He knows me inside and out even more than I do myself.  This weekend it hit me very hard.  The need and surrender was so overwhelming that it brought me to tears. 
I'm very hesitant in using the "M" word and do so very sparingly, as once it's said or used you can never take it back.  I can honestly say I feel that I'm right on the edge of taking the leap and beginning to move from calling him Sir to Master. This is natural progression right?  What I thought could never be found I think I have found....He completes me....

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely feeling to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetcheeks..Was wondering if you were going to post again. I would love to hear about your punishment that you received from your speeding episode. My first response to this posting is you started off by saying you were suppossed to be sleeping. If that's true why are you posting on your blog then? Secondly it sounds like you are creating a very strong bond with your Dom. I can only speak for myself, but most Doms search for this true and unique surrender. You will know when it's right to start calling him Master. And if he's a true Dom as you say he is, he will welcome this from you and hold your submissiveness with TLC and protect it from harm.

    ReplyDelete