Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday, July 1st

A continuation of posting my thoughts.....

I've had the welcomed opportunity of talking with a man who is the real deal.  A true Dom that believes in DD/HOH.  I've thoroughly enjoyed all of our conversations.  For the first time since I can remember, I feel that our views and ideas are on the same page.  The emotions are overpowering...How he is able to get into my head has completely caught me off guard.  I've challenged him with "trick" questions to see how he would answer them and he's passed everyone of them with flying colors. 

What attracts us to his power?  The need to feel the power and control or the need to know that you will give yourself to his control. Giving up control of oneself is such a special gift that needs to be treasured and respected.  For those of you who are like me, I know you understand this.  It's so hard to open yourself up and allow someone into your world and mind.  If we don't do this..how do we ever find true happiness?  A risk we all take and pray for the outcome to be true.  The bond and power of the connection is intoxicating and addicting that you just can't walk away from it.

I spend time thinking and wondering how the structure would be set up and how it will play out.  The squirming of anticipation and anxiety are a mixed emotion that us "bottoms" are so familiar with.  As we challenge to see where the boundaries will unfold we slowly develop into the person we've always wanted to be.  Guided and looked after by a true Dom who displays confidence, structure and consistency.

No comments:

Post a Comment