Saturday, July 23, 2011

A very Hot and Steamy Night

One of my house rules that I must follow is when he goes to bed I am to follow and sleep for the night.  This week has been especially stressful for me at work not to mention hot and humid.  After a few hours I was still tossing and turning and couldn't sleep.  Once I could feel he was asleep, I layed quietly and listening intently to make sure he was sound asleep.  I slowly and carefully I slipped out of the bed and put my swimsuit on and tiptoed through the kitchen to the backdoor.  Grabbing a towel I carefully opened the back door and slowly closed it behind me.  Walking down the deck I throw my towel on the table and slipped my suit off and jumped into the pool.  It was a warm and humid night (almost 2am at this point).  I enjoyed the warm water and did a few laps and slowly began to unwind and relax.

Swimming over to the far end of the pool I look up and see the light flash through the window pane of the back door.  The flash startles me and I freeze in place.  I slowly see a silhouette standing on the upper deck with the light illuminating around him.  I stop moving and look up intently.  As my body is frozen in time I hear in a clear firm voice.."come here".  Visibly shaken I swim over to the opposite side and climb out grabbing my towel and suit.  I dry my body off the best I can and slowly walk up the steps to where he stands.  The shock sets in as I see him holding a belt in his hand.  He grabs me by the arm and begins to spank me as he leads me into the house.  The sharp intense smacks hitting my wet bottom cuts like a knife as I cry out and run into the bedroom.  Throwing myself on the bed rubbing the burn I sob in my pillow as I hear him lock the door and turn the lights off.  Slowly he makes his way back to the bedroom.  Laying face down as I slowly turn my head to the side and look at him as he walks in.  In his firm voice I hear him say confidently, "You know the rules, when we go to bed at night you are to stay by my side and not wander off in the middle of the night."  I try to plead my case through the tears explaining I couldn't sleep and was restless.  In a calm voice he confirms "I understand and I'm going to take care of that right now."  He walks over to my side of the bed and begins to spank my bottom with the belt.  The sobbing and cries and screams begin as I try to escape the attack on my sore and wet bottom.  Hearing his words saying "this will make sure you do sleep and won't wander around after bedtime.  I do NOT want to wake up again and find you missing do you understand me?"  Broken and sobbing as I answer through the broken words, "Yes Sir".  Crying uncontrollably the spanking stops as I see the light turned off and he walks over to the opposite side of the bed.  Choking on tears I try and rub the burning heat from my sore and not so wet butt.  As he gets into bed he pulls me close to him as I lay on my side with my back to him curled up.  Feeling him press against my spine and hot butt I whimper and sob exhausted from the ordeal I try to settle down.  Devistated that I was spanked by him I fight back the tears.  Slowly as i feel his strong hand reach down and touch my burning butt I hear his stern but calming voice.  "You will learn to follow my rules.  If you can't sleep you need to wake me and not sneak off like that.  Do NOT do this again or your punishment will be more severe than what you got tonight."  Overcome by the ordeal of being thoroughly spanked, I yawn through the tears and slowly drift off to sleep in his safe and protecting arms.....

No comments:

Post a Comment